yrf heroine... doesn't need make up




 


So basically I came across reddit and found one post on reddit about deepika  with title

"what is the need to make dp so white?"



Reporter : you have natural skin you don't need make up
Deepika: I love my skin tone which is brown and I don't like camera filters onscreen 
lakshay bahiya ki denkness nika gayi click here 



 it's not their fault they have been always keeping actress with and without make up I prefer dhoom2 in which bipasha skin tone was natural and I love it too and of course he queen of our heart aishwarya rai same goes to kajol as well if you go and watch there bts you will find what the hell is going on they all create all camera effect to adjust it I mean in simple way they used  filter and grading but if you love to watch anushka sharma movies of yrf she is beauty and good looking in every damn movie  you will find interesting what KRK says about Ajay devgn click here 


 

So this what happens  without  camera effect and above pic is taken by mobile while aish in top pic look soo amazing 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found Peter griffin sister

Saiman says: which side you are on