As per dedication to r/saimansay subreddit

How does all burning effect goes here youtubers should learn from siaman basic how roasting is done 


 


So I was bore again by posting this memes on saimansay sub Reddit so decided to go some cringe + normie meme that will help you smile on your face by the way in my previous post click here   I had said that I will going to post saiman meme template which can be use for posting fresh memes on reddit and you will though enjoy it now decide to go through all cringed youtubers videos to find some fresh meme template, I am so much bore by overused of same meme template so decide to have some change in my life and we will have some fun, if you miss nora fatehi ka lapda click here  what if nia sharma birthday cake is made of sperms click here 


for your used there new blank template 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I found Peter griffin sister

yrf heroine... doesn't need make up

Saiman says: which side you are on