I think I watched wrong avatar


Yeah, one logo can change the meaning of the whole image. The post of the Avatar movie "The Way of Water" was circulating through reddit in front of my eyes on my reddit feed, so I thought to make a quick meme out of it, but r/memes mods will remove this as per the rules of reaction memes, which are not allowed. They previously removed my post on science, which you can check here, and now the topic of discussion is that if you are new or you have to be in the field of meme making, you have to think of a special little quick meme that folks of Reddit can understand easily so that you may have their attention and gain popularity on Reddit. The logo editing memes are not new, but the trending of avatar movies is new, so this thing comes up in my mind, and I do a little change and write random text on it and make your meme as simple and stable as possible. I personally hate long-written, edited memes. I like to write this post on my blog in my free time as I am doing work that I don't like, but my hobby and my skills to make memes and put a smile on strangers' faces make me feel better, and to have nice feedback on my memes post makes me happy. Last but not least, if you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I found Peter griffin sister

yrf heroine... doesn't need make up