It was really bad episode

I had watch game of thrones and I was one of huge fans of that show I'm still for season 7 not for season 8 the way show was ended was huge disappointment for me the scene that made cry in my eyes was dragon carrying Danny with it and the show had me there but ending was so fooking not well , recently watching house of dragons which is great hope season 2 will be too good, I don't post about game of thrones on Reddit on sub freeflok but I enjoy the daily postr on sub reddit which are nice so glad to post my  second post on this sub reddit which i had joined 3 yrs a go I think so good lord so much time taken by me

                              The way the cast and declare death of Danny which is killed by one of my favorite  character Jon snow why they decided to do so I was speechless and I never ever re watch the but one think for sure I will re-watch this show to collect all the meme template and like to post daily basis on my blog or on reddit if you love  this post please suggest your opinion in comment section below thank you for reading post 

                      



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I found Peter griffin sister

yrf heroine... doesn't need make up

I think I watched wrong avatar