Saiman loves Nora fatehi

I was watching saimansays thugesh roast video (click here)   which is 1 year old video with 1.4m views  the way saiman explain in this video that nora fatehi knows him I mean nora fatehi watches saisam says but in reality Nora does't know saiman and back to topic he started to roast thugesh by saying he (thughes) is simping for nora fatehi just like me" and in climax thugehes says that I was inspire by saiman and I got new meme template so I thought to use this opportunity and the pic I compare saiman vs nora I found of twitter, clearly we can see how nora is copying saiman who is most under rated youtubers among all Indians youtubers.... 

Nora in parallel universe be like :
I'm huge fan of saiman and his style I'm not copy cat I was inspired by him and yes by bhushan kumar ji too  the way saiman support T series I too support T series by remaking old item songs  (click here  to read what is going on between bhushan and nora)
                    If you wanna used this meme template below is blank template with captions or subtitles from saiman videos "he is simping for nora fatehi just like me" you can edit by putting any other celebrity's name or you can go for favorite   youtubers, anime character if you wanna go with it now lets talking most loved meme of saiman which I posted on subreddit r/saimansays click here  on this post of reddit I was literally mock for spelling mistakes hopefully it work and response was too good on this.... , don't know why alia is beating her husband click here  
Definition of simp: search in google 
 What is the actual meaning of simp?
Answer“'Simp' is slang for a person (typically a man) who is desperate for the attention and affection of someone else (typically a woman),”


nora please stop copying saiman 
nora: no Ihe inspire me for twerking too 





"he is simping for nora fatehi just like me"





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I found Peter griffin sister

yrf heroine... doesn't need make up

Saiman says: which side you are on