tik tok roast wale cringe nikale

 Elvish yadav popular YouTube creator with cringe content we all know that if you wish to have brain dead then you can go to his fooking channel and wish to have some good old medicine to make your brain cells dead by the there is another guy laksya bhaiyaa and I made meme on him too you can check here  this  two guys are very similar performance in cringe content making  and I hate them equally and will never forgot to mention that both of them have vlogs channel too which is more cringe at that levl of main Channel no matter they roast or make any video on youtube they loos whole grip from their audience I will like speak that elvish have 8.91m subscriber why Indians   teens like them and on other side we have saiman says who has good quality content and can roast very well you can check here  and all i know that saiman loves nora fatehi soo much that nora had copy saiman style if you don't believe on me check  here  if you want more content on saiman or more meme template or more memes related to saiman please let me know in comment sectiion below there is no need to log in you can anonymously post comment below if you want blank template see below this meme you can see  it the pic and you can click on pic and can make more memes on it if you wanna know my Reddit recap click here  , what saiman wants to say about gaurav teneja scooter lost check here









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I found Peter griffin sister

yrf heroine... doesn't need make up

I think I watched wrong avatar